Connect securely to T24 environment, retrieve and analyze necessary patterns of data with your favorite tools like Excel, Crystal Reports or any other ODBC client application.
Focusing on speed and features
The driver offers an easy and secure way to connect to TAFC/T24 platform. Extract T24 data with your favorite reporting tool, perform instant queries, reconciliation processes or other decision-making activities directly from your desktop PC.
The driver uses jQL engine in its core. Concat/index files customization feature will help users execute queries on large files many times faster. User defined function calls, stored procedures, field joins (J-TYPE), data type conversions, I-TYPE fields, multi-value data access and aggregates are just few of the available features. Access your jBC code in your custom user friendly GUI applications developed in .NET or Win32 environments.
Temenos T24 ready
Vultar ODBC driver for TAFC/T24 has deep integration with T24 banking system. The driver has ability to use some important features of T24 product, thus making it unique on the market.
Company and SMS validations will prevent accessing unauthorized data. For your comfort, the driver will automatically detect INTEGER, CURRENCY and DATETIME field types. Seamless integration of concat files will dramatically improve the performance of any ETL or reporting system. Tired of old-fashioned unformatted reports? Give them a second life with your favorite reporting tools.
Please check product documentation in our Knowledge Base
Why Vultar ODBC driver for TAFC/T24?
· Efficient multithreaded engine
· Seamless integration with reporting tools
· Easy installation and setup
· Full Unicode / ANSI character sets support
· T24: Field types auto detection
· T24: Native mapping of local fields
· T24: Full SMS support
· jBC user defined function calls
· jBC stored procedures. EXECUTE statement
· Aggregate functions SUM, COUNT
· I-TYPE fields support (I-Descriptors)
· Field joins (J-TYPE)
· Multi-valued data support
· Accessing value/sub-value with SQL
· Summarizing values/sub-values
· Normalizing multivalue datasets
· jQL EVAL support
· Activity monitor (administration module)
Check out some brief videos showing how to setup and use the driver
Define a new TAFC/T24 alias with Vultar Administrator tool
Setup Data Source Name in Windows ODBC Administrator
Query T24 data with Microsoft Excel
Create a simple report in Crystal Reports 2008